Web
Analytics
Report - - The Manor of the Chapel, Belgium - November 2011 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Manor of the Chapel, Belgium - November 2011

tweek

meek
Regular User
Manoir de la Chapelle, Belgium - November 2011

Visited with fishbrain, Illogical and Oldskool

Our Belgian brothers sure like their villas, mansions and residences, and with jam-packed findings like this place, it's not difficult to see why.

There are plenty of clues left lying around that hint to a history on the place - the funerary wreath, the photographs, the pieces of paper with child's handwriting... - but for me to attempt to infer a concise history from these trinkets and treasures would likely be erroneous, or at best, unfair on the family.

I found myself utterly baffled by what has just been left behind, and the extent to which it has lay forgotten... especially by the undesirables.

IMG_58682.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg
IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_60552.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_58842.jpg
IMG_58712.jpg

IMG_58812.jpg

IMG_59282.jpg
IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_59102.jpg