Web
Analytics
Report - - The Matriarch House -Shropshire - December 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Matriarch House -Shropshire - December 2017

oshepherdphotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Back again!

Unfortunately I couldn't find much history on this little cottage but its been empty since 2014, it seems that the owner died and there was no family for the house to be left too. I found out about this place from a local Shropshire blogger, Shrewsburyfromwhereyouarenot, he was willing to share the location with me as we have had many discussions on urban exploring. He visited about 2 weeks prior to me and the differences were huge. It seems that the cottage was put up for auction and a lot of the possessions have been removed from inside the house, there was still some items scattered around the house but the car from the drive way had been removed and there was builders equipment inside, so maybe there was some renovations about to take place.

I was a little disappointed to see the house mostly empty but I still got some good shots of what was left. More on my website!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice close ups, some nice bits there. But I must admit, id rather see your shots on here than on your website. Some may not visit a website or flickr, but I guess thats personal choice.

Anyway good report. Shame no history, but its always hard with these little cottages etc. :thumb