real time web analytics
Report - - The meadows - knaphill oct 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The meadows - knaphill oct 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fazedjb

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey Folks,

This is my first ever go at urban exploration in an official capacity (went to Holloway sanatorium in Virginia water a few times as a teenager in the 80's but that was just to impress the girls that were with us). So first up I just would like to say hello.-- hello :)

Was driving past a while ago and thought this may be as good as place as any to break said exploration virginity!!

Don't know much about the place, google doesn't really say much but it looks like it housed mental health patients for a short while.

Was a complete mess inside, quite smelly but still was a fun half hour :)

DSC_0131_zps2gaipo7y.jpg

DSC_0132_zpsisdq8snv.jpg

DSC_0176_zpstmtvqm7g.jpg

DSC_0140_zpslanfyuxj.jpg

DSC_0162_zpslspanaai.jpg

DSC_0147_zpsxngcao0u.jpg

DSC_0155_zpssbd2b5xd.jpg

DSC_0151_zpsg8lwxcuu.jpg

DSC_0142_zpsu9fkis4j.jpg

DSC_0173_zpswghjmvb8.jpg

DSC_0149_zpsvfyiolip.jpg

DSC_0152_zpsbnpoqvag.jpg

DSC_0160_zpspkjjlwhl.jpg

DSC_0169_zpsdtt6odfl.jpg

DSC_0175_zpsqkp3kolq.jpg

DSC_0171_zpswxhi3kdb.jpg

DSC_0148_zpsx3kgeaib.jpg

DSC_0134_zpsswimszvi.jpg

The_Raw

Staff member
Good to see the inside of this, had a look around here a couple of years ago and it was well sealed up. I think there were pikeys camped out the front for months before that.

Iain Steele

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good first report, though I would definitely count Holloway sanatorium as proper exploring!

If you don't even have the initiative to type three words into Google then I can assure you that you're in the wrong hobby.

I was born in Knaphill I went to infants school in Chobham Road left Knaphill 35 years ago this place was not even built then I was just asking a polite question also Google as the op stated
Don't know much about the place, google doesn't really say much but it looks like it housed mental health patients for a short while.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
@Iain Steele - wind it in mate. It's easy to find without the need to ask anybody. I just highlighted 'The meadows - knaphill' and did a google search and this was on the first page...

Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Trust, Woking | Health ...
https://www.yell.com/.../surrey-and-borders-partnership-nhs-trust-wokin...
Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Trust. Tel: 01483 489334. The Meadows, Bagshot Rd, Knaphill, Woking, Surrey, GU21 2RP ...

Want a map...

https://goo.gl/maps/Qt1AZcwCdZo

Probably took 90 seconds in all.

L Hughes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
visited this place at the weekend, had a good 30 mins look around before getting caught by police. I think it was the pub next door that called. it also has a official squat sign on the door.