Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - The Old Bull & Butcher - Ryton on Dunmore (Coventry) | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - The Old Bull & Butcher - Ryton on Dunmore (Coventry)

olson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Drove passed an old pub my parents used to take me as a kid, can't find any threads on it at the moment.

If anyone is keen to go, let me know.

Throw that in Google Maps:

52.350734, -1.431406

PastaMasta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Drove passed an old pub my parents used to take me as a kid, can't find any threads on it at the moment.

If anyone is keen to go, let me know.

Throw that in Google Maps:

52.350734, -1.431406
Went today, you can get in easily... Just be careful of the wasps nest out front (it is in the attic front left corner of building). Cool explore including a metal vault, basement and playground. Didn't dare go upstairs because the top floor has started to cave in, if you go be careful!

DavidTaylor1998

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went here recently, cool little explore, wouldn't go alone, the bathroom door closed behind me and it didn't have a handle on it, would've been locked in if it wasn't for my friends saving me. some parts are in better condition than others. Great place if your passing but not worth a long drive.

princethorpe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Used to do well till the traveller site opposite opened. Think he upset them. Always remember the board outside offering monster steaks 32 oz.

Dakota

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The local paper said this would be turned into a nursing home but that must have been around two years ago now

I don't think having a gypsy camp site opposite helps when trying to sell. I've heard stories of them causing problems in the past when it was a pub