Web
Analytics
Report - - The Old Police Station in Bury (September 2015) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Old Police Station in Bury (September 2015)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's not even a lead or rumour it's been empty a few years now, it was worth a look when they first vacated, as for getting inside I'm fairly certain with a bit of thought it would still be do-able, it wasn't exactly a walk in back then anyway, not that I imagine there is much left to see in there now judging by video that was posted here more recently

Bolts

28DL Regular User
Regular User
24hr CCTV my arse :D
As for getting inside I'm fairly certain with a bit of thought it would still be do-able, it wasn't exactly a walk in back then anyway, not that I imagine there is much left to see in there now judging by video that was posted here more recently
It still looks doable, as you say it just needs a bit of thought...and yeah there's not much left of interest any more, there's the cells, main entrance and a few bits and bobs underground but that's about it

rustyjusty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Out of curiosity i have tried to find when it was built and opened, i cant find the information anywhere. I would estimate it as late 60s early 70s ? Does anyone know for sure with verifiable links to when it opened ?