Web
Analytics
Report - - The Old Sandwell College Smethwick, May 18 2016 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Old Sandwell College Smethwick, May 18 2016

FalloutKid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is a disused old college in Smethwick which closed down in 2012.
We had a great day in this place, it really is a beautiful building left to crumble and for us to enjoy exploring.

We had no issue getting in, some of the buildings were burnt and I didn't want to risk going in.
Then we found an entrance into the biggest building.

UlaWKno.jpg

Thanks for viewing! :)

There's also a video of the exploration done by my friend.

Attachments

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From when i visited, it was being semi demo'd. I would say access should be as easy as ever...

But from memory, i would visit while you have the chance..