Web
Analytics
Report - - The Pinewoods Nursing Home - Winlaton (Gateshead) - June 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Pinewoods Nursing Home - Winlaton (Gateshead) - June 2011

Danimal

28DL Member
28DL Member
Areet people, my first thread on here but here goes:

Situated in Winlaton, Gateshead, about 10mins from the metrocentre

As far as i'm aware this used be a hospital, then it turned into a nursing home, about as battered as you can get.

Only taken from a mobile camera as i've had aggro in this place before from scrappers + the rozza's (:wanker) and needed to be as mobile as possible.

126.jpg

just as you come from the main entrance

128.jpg

145.jpg

the healthiest pond ever?

136.jpg

138.jpg

155.jpg

its poo time! :tumbleweed

152.jpg

164.jpg

the creepiest swings ever, honestly theres just something about them..

165.jpg

168.jpg

171.jpg

173.jpg

175.jpg

179.jpg

181.jpg

grass growing through the 'floor'

184.jpg

a battered old electric organ

185.jpg

a battered old sofa/couch combo