real time web analytics
Report - - the queen Elizabeth ll hospital-welwyn garden city | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - the queen Elizabeth ll hospital-welwyn garden city

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

gingaurb

Don't be a melt just get out there be for it's gon
28DL Full Member
SAM_0327.JPG
SAM_0257.JPG
SAM_0259.JPG
View attachment 13793 View attachment 13795
SAM_0250.JPG
SAM_0242.JPG
SAM_0245.JPG
SAM_0254.JPG
SAM_0299.JPG
SAM_0307.JPG
SAM_0312.JPG
SAM_0316.JPG
SAM_0324.JPG
SAM_0328.JPG
SAM_0333.JPG
SAM_0320.JPG
View attachment 13816 View attachment 13816
SAM_0298.JPG
SAM_0304.JPG
SAM_0294.JPG

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nice one, you seem to be getting the hang of it.

Yeah, but like previously said, a bit of info/history in each of the reports, nobody else seems to have a problem with that, can you please do a quick edit on the 3 you have posted so far

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Wow went through 3 tubs of popcorn reading this. Way better than the shitty film I watched on haloween night and only cost my donation. That's right donate people to get fun shit like this aswell has awesome pics lmfao epic shit and cheaper than the flics :Not Worthy lol keep it up. Oh and the place looks awesome nice pics you got there.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Wow went through 3 tubs of popcorn reading this. Way better than the shitty film I watched on haloween night and only cost my donation. That's right donate people to get fun shit like this aswell has awesome pics lmfao epic shit and cheaper than the flics :Not Worthy lol keep it up. Oh and the place looks awesome nice pics you got there.

...unfortunately I just cleaned the whole thing up !

Glad to see this place is still doable.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Ok back to reality. Pics are great but like @Ojay and others have said. Really does need a little history about the place and also how the explore went etc. Makes it far more interesting. In fairness this has probably got more views due to bell ends than your actual report and that's not what you want. You want it to be about your splore and your pics. Dont let a TIT take all your credit kk m8ty. But thanks for pics place looks awesome.

skutz26

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I just signed up to this site as I live next to this hospital, and my girlfriend worked there. We are thinking of going for a look around soon. If anyone wants to arrange a meet up let me know. My girlfriend knows the place like the back of her hand with Is handy. Sooner the better really. Cheers