real time web analytics
Report - - The Royal Hospital Haslar, Gosport 16/01/10 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Royal Hospital Haslar, Gosport 16/01/10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Speedy Gonzales.

Well! This turned out to be a bit good! We'd spent the last week discussing it on the forum and I was in no doubt that I wanted my silly feet inside that hospital even if it meant a bullet up the bum by Ghurkas. It's mad really because everything that everyone said about it, I was expecting the worst in terms of difficulty what with all the laser grid alsations, electric fences and self-firing guns etc. I think it was one of those exploring trips that for some reason, everything just goes the way you want it and you walk away not quite believing what you just got away with.

Anyway....Speed rocked up at Porta del Slado and we jumped into the rather ordinary looking 206. Never in any exploring trip has Speed ever had a car that doesn't look odd so I've gotta say, I was slightly disappointed by our mode of transport that day. However, Genie is still full of water and having hiccups so we couldn't take her either.

We rocked up to Gosport and got in like two sneaky lizards who had just won the lottery-woop! Within 10 minutes of being there, we'd found a load of x ray machines, scanners, you name it! We went round the building as methodically as we could so that we wouldn't miss anything. It's so vast, you'd need a day to do everything probably! Umm anyway, I'm waffling so here's the photos! I'm not gonna bother with the history coz Speed has covered that in his report. All I can say is, let the good times roll! Happy 2010 :thumb

DSC_0001R-1.jpg

DSC_0004R-1.jpg

DSC_0010R-2.jpg

DSC_0012R.jpg

DSC_0015R-2.jpg

DSC_0025R.jpg

DSC_0028R.jpg

DSC_0031R-2.jpg

DSC_0032R-2.jpg

DSC_0033R-1.jpg

DSC_0034R-2.jpg

DSC_0035R-1.jpg