Web
Analytics
Report - - The Royalty Cinema - Harborne June 2013 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Royalty Cinema - Harborne June 2013

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Yes another Cinema report...

This was the first location we visited and again a big :thumbs to SpaceInvader for getting this trip organised at such short notice.

This is my first cinema report even tho earlier this year i stuck my head in at robins cinema but didnt take any pics so this was a great Explore for me!

The pics are all gunna be samey but its limited on shots you can get..Cheers to speed for the good advice :thumb

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg
DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg
DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

Thanks for looking!