Web
Analytics
Question - - The Salem Chapel Lady, Arthog | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - The Salem Chapel Lady, Arthog

YamYamSeeker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening all,

I have recently been on a visit to Wales and the last spot of the day was The Salem Chapel, Arthog. As i peered through a broken window i saw a women inside. She was very friendly and let me in through the front door.

Anyway, a long story short. we had a chat (much of i didn't listen to due to the unnatural situation i found myself in) snapped a few shots and left.

The woman went by the name of Sis and claimed she lived in the next village. There was no sign of her living in the chapel and she said her mission was to get the chapel back up and running.

I was thinking about it all the way home and wished i'd of asked her more questions about her background.

Does anyone know Sis or have anymore information about her mission?

Lee

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Not heard of 'Sis' but there is a peculiar local resident who lives in the terrace of houses just down from it who, when we parked up outside the chapel was very busy sweeping the road with a straw broom. We watched her for a bit as she was right in the view of where we needed to be. These other people came walking along the road and got in a car and drove off, and she swept up where their car had been parked as well. Then a man turned up who we assumed to be her husband and he began sweeping the road as well.

Crazy....

YamYamSeeker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not heard of 'Sis' but there is a peculiar local resident who lives in the terrace of houses just down from it who, when we parked up outside the chapel was very busy sweeping the road with a straw broom. We watched her for a bit as she was right in the view of where we needed to be. These other people came walking along the road and got in a car and drove off, and she swept up where their car had been parked as well. Then a man turned up who we assumed to be her husband and he began sweeping the road as well.

Crazy....
There was a guy who was working in the garden of the house next to the chapel. When i got out the car, he came straight over and started talking to a woman who appeared outta no where. He didn't say anything to me but it did have a strange vibe about the place!

Almost reminded me of the film 'Hot Fuzz' :eek: