real time web analytics
Report - - The Strand Cinema - Market Warsop - Sept 2020 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Strand Cinema - Market Warsop - Sept 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mini nut

My local and favourite, gone.
Banned
I am disgusted that this has been demo`d. Building in this style are rare enough as it is and this was a good restorable example. Fuck those that caused its downfall.

Chris Clarke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i drove past it yesterday it was completely gone now it don't look right. i used to drive past it everyday i am used to it been there.

B.Lin

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just to jump in on an old post @Speed , the cinema you mentioned in Worksop was called the Regal. It has been many things over the years and was a fully functioning community arts centre just over ten years ago… now a local eye sore which awaits plans to turn into flats I think.
Really surprised it isn’t on this site as it has been well explored. Hopefully you’ll find this link of interest.

Chris Clarke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just to jump in on an old post @Speed , the cinema you mentioned in Worksop was called the Regal. It has been many things over the years and was a fully functioning community arts centre just over ten years ago… now a local eye sore which awaits plans to turn into flats I think.
Really surprised it isn’t on this site as it has been well explored. Hopefully you’ll find this link of interest.
A friend of mine explored it a few years ago. It is in really good condition inside even the old projector is still there. Last I knew it had been well sealed but I haven't been past for a year or so now.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Yeh it was open a few years ago and before that too but im just to catch it at the right moment.

screenone

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice lines in that old one, good to see the projection room that’s my jackpot photo in any cinema threads . Thanks
for making a old projectionist very happy

Who has read this thread (Total: 471) View details