Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - The Syndicate Nightclub, Blackpool | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - The Syndicate Nightclub, Blackpool

acti

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've had a quick search and haven't found anything.

The Syndicate nightclub in Blackpool has closed down now, it was the biggest nightclub in the U.K and surely worth a little peak around.

Are there any people on here that would be interested?

The Syndicate, Blackpool, is Europe's biggest nightclub and has closed down, surely it is worth a look around.

Would anyone in Blackpool be up for it?

huggiep

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
fully alarmed and on site security= just been sold- place been totally stripped when closed doen just a big shell now

Stokie

28DL Member
28DL Member
the place is still shut tight but at the back theres a car park theres a few hidden buildings that back on to it that mite be a good explore, also across the road theres a bed shop down that side road is also a few old guest houses worth looking .

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
From manchester but wouldn't mind it for my first poke around sometime? Just need a bit of notice via pm?

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
Kind of sums the council up "would suit short term"

Why the hell pull a building down, to make it a car park to then maybe build something else on it?

All it needs is a refront and its all good!

olliesmummy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I only live 10 mins away, saw Calvin Harris there 2010. Amazing..my cousin is covering security there at the moment, even I can't get in, fluttering eyelashes didn't work! Haha. I'm just gutted, fab club, but I was really looking forward to viewing inside, no chance :(

HopkinsXD

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I only live 10 mins away, saw Calvin Harris there 2010. Amazing..my cousin is covering security there at the moment, even I can't get in, fluttering eyelashes didn't work! Haha. I'm just gutted, fab club, but I was really looking forward to viewing inside, no chance :(
i was there!

olliesmummy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not too much, lighting still working (not rigging though as it went to bailiffs!) seating etc there, just anything metal went, lasers, sound etc...carpet because it was only 4 months old. But I think a lot is left. Hence the security. Same acoustic cyling since abc days. Just suffering from damp I think!

huggiep

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it really is empty inside have been in just a very big empty space with only interesting bit being revolve dance floor still in
council looking to totally demolish it very soon!