Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - The weirdest finds on explores??? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - The weirdest finds on explores???

PinkyMcPinkface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, so me and my friend have been discussing what we wondered are the weirdest finds people have made as in items or whatever that a totally doesn't fit the location or just throws you completely off.

We also came across a thread where someone had said that they are lucky that in the last 10 years of exploring they have never come across a body! Has anyone ever done an explore or been checking out a possible new location and discovered a body?!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Found a false leg on one explore, a breast pump on another. Both explores weren't connected to anything medical . No body lol. Also a drum set & old cannabis farms a plenty. But thats about it . :cool:

Morning.Star

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Exploring an abandoned school and found a hilarious note written by a teacher about a problem pupil. The reverse of the note was a shopping list

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
A Carnival float parked inside an old factory, a stash of knives and face masks in a school, I'm sure there's more but I'd need to refresh the old grey matter.

missjay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I found a pair of pink hand cuffs attached to a radiator pipe in a place before,

adventure4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I found in, the RAF building in Louth was some Knickers and some children clothing In one of the offices, kids toys and some strange stuff in that room. I reported it to the police, showed the pics I had on my phone that I had taken. A few moths later the place was set on fire.

tirpitz

Toy Car Racer
28DL Full Member
A plastic Pigeon on a metal pole above a leaking water pipe in the foundations of a demolished/burnt down farmhouse......

810_0915 by sh0wtime, on Flickr

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toby Leads, Rumours and News... 0