Web
Analytics
Report - - The Wes Anderson House, Helhoughton June 2015 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Wes Anderson House, Helhoughton June 2015

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with ASOM, nice to meet you man!

I've recently moved to the vague region so I decided it would be rude not to try to get out and take some photos so I met up with ASOM and had a day of Norfolk wandering. It's a little house in Helhougton, NorfolkExplorer has also been very recently. There's some beautiful wallpaper to be seen here which matches the overall 1970s decor wonderfully.

_DSC9044.jpg

_DSC9041.jpg

_DSC9039.jpg

_DSC9035.jpg

_DSC9034.jpg

_DSC9032.jpg

_DSC9030.jpg

_DSC9029.jpg

_DSC9028.jpg

_DSC9026.jpg

_DSC9020.jpg

_DSC9019.jpg

_DSC9018.jpg

_DSC9016.jpg

_DSC9013.jpg

_DSC9010.jpg

_DSC9009.jpg

_DSC9007.jpg

_DSC9005.jpg

_DSC9003.jpg

_DSC9002.jpg

_DSC8999.jpg

_DSC8998.jpg

_DSC8993.jpg

_DSC8991.jpg

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome back, its been a while. A great report to kick off with i hope we see more of you of in the future…well done with your pop up shop too.

Rookinella

28DL Full Member
Thanks @host it's good to be back! Prepare yourself for more ridiculously over saturated images of stuff :eek:

norfolkexplorer

av u seen my marbels
28DL Full Member
Some old lawn mower and some strange dog statues. I had already put away my camera so could not be bothered shooting it

Rookinella

28DL Full Member