Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - The Wild Boar Hotel, Beeston , nr Tarporley Cheshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - The Wild Boar Hotel, Beeston , nr Tarporley Cheshire

NB Bolli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For the record, I live less than half a mile from this place and it is on my daily walk for exercise, I do a four mile round trip so not really hurting anyone!

midnight explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was here on Wednesday there is a few cameras but couldnt say if they were working it was in the day time, there was some one who said he was moving stuff on behalf of the salon owner, however a few minutes later security turned up. I was still outside so there was nothing they could say to me the other fella was off out of a window round the back. I asked could I go in and take some photos but they said no. I could have took some through the windows but would have been shite. Went off site and seen this other fella in layby down the road I asked him how long he'd been there before security came and he said about ten minutes so you would have to be quick taking pics or whatever.

NB Bolli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
On my daily walk last week I went past this place again, someones been in an pinched all the copper pipes, water flooding the place, six police cars were in attendance, this one is going to be gone pretty soon, apparently the floors/ceilings are starting to fall down.

grindle

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Tattenhall Ward
DateOffenceDetails
04/04/2020Burglary dwellingTiverton – TV stolen from property
04/04/2020Suspicious PersonBeeston Castle – 2 Males seen around castle grounds
13/04/2020Suspicious PersonBeeston Castle – Females enters castle grounds
18/04/2020Burglary dwellingBeeston – Wild Boar hotel broken in to
27/04/2020Burglary OTDBeeston – Wild Boar hotel broken in to

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Been a few photos of it floating around on Facebook recently. Have to say it looks absolutely horrible inside unless you're a fan of mock tudor white and black decor literally everywhere.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I’m sick of seeing this place...looks crap anyway
Exactly, its like The Springs where there's one or two decent rooms and the rest is boring bog standard modernised hotel. At least the tourbus has moved on from that bloody house.

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Exactly, its like The Springs where there's one or two decent rooms and the rest is boring bog standard modernised hotel. At least the tourbus has moved on from that bloody house.

Don't speak of it name :banghead

To be fair I quite like this but its a long old trip for me plus lockdown etc I gave it a miss now reading that a group where in there today causing damage etc :mad:

grindle

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This is what happens when cunts go exploring. I managed to save the video before he took them down the videos show fire extinguishers being set off and a dick swinging from the chandelier
what does “I’d rather bring it home” mean ??

Last edited:

Lindylou

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely disgusting and shocking!!!! My friend went to video the architecture mainly the other day, he said at least 4 groups in there sat stubbing cig ends out in there, pushing windows through. This place will be locked down and be writhing in secca soon. Pissed as its 20 mins up the road from me!!

NB Bolli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is really bad!

Ive just driven past it on my way home, one police car sat across the gateway, blocking three cars in, hopefully he will nick em but who knows.

This place needs fencing off and soon!