real time web analytics
Report - - Theatre One (Mustard Nightclub), Coventry, January 2013. | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Theatre One (Mustard Nightclub), Coventry, January 2013.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GK_WAX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good to see old reports are kept alive! Shame its been demo'd it looked a decent explore

Dangle_Angle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited Coventry recently for a business reason and had a few hours to kill. Heard of this place from a Coventry joiner I work with. Sadly....gone. Typical. Everything gets turned into flats or demo'd before I get to it!! Hahaha.
Visited Whitley pumping station and gatehouse. That is almost gone but interesting nonetheless..... Underground tunnels on next visit.

Voibmi

Infiltrating since '04
28DL Full Member
I remember visiting this place. I searched through the forums; as was custom, for old threads from other explorers around the West Midlands and I only found one thread from another user hinting at this or a report... So that was enough information and I decided to check it out.
To get in - the entrance was over a wall, about 6 feet. On the other side was a hole in the wall which lead straight onto a staircase, probably made with a hammer I later found in the building with the handle covered in duct tape, so that was a little odd and that being backed up by one bathroom that smelt horrible; the closest to the room where sponge seated room was. I concluded that a homeless person was living there or had been recently but thankfully wasn't there at the time and for if somebody was... This is one explore I didn't do alone.
A back up torch was also vital.

I also remember that there wasn't too many, if any, places to explore around Coventry.

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember getting in this place in 2013 through the hole in the wall. Someone had been living there (like you said) and power was still on upstairs!

Who has read this thread (Total: 176) View details