Web
Analytics
28DL and UE in the News - TheSecretVault - Hovercraft Museum - Portsmouth | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News TheSecretVault - Hovercraft Museum - Portsmouth

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The bellend has a long criminal record, a lot of it drug related.
How has this got to 4 pages, he's a boring 'thinks he knows it all' thief (he could be seen taking mementos in his vids before he re-edited them) with a massive chip on his shoulder, ignore him and delete this thread already.
Because some muppets keep replying to it... Oh there we go again lol

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It makes me laugh, the reason photographers dislike YouTube is becasue they have effectively taken a rather 'underground' hobby so to speak and heavily publicised it to thousands of people across one platform... I remember back around 2011 when none of this existed, just a few photographs on the forum, the rest you figured out youself! No goons, no ghosts, no 'newbie looking for help' no 'im offended by the nasty people on 28' . Back before 4k this and gimbal that! Just imagine if this shit had existed during the pyestock era!

So dont consider buying ticket on the tour bus or jumping on the bandwagon, in search for a ghosts becasue we really dont appreciate this place being flooded with Goons 'n' Gimbals.

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member
Him and a load of other goons graffittied 28 gays later in a number of explores thinking its funny. They couldn't get to the red door on one video so decided to deface the mine instead.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Him and a load of other goons graffittied 28 gays later in a number of explores thinking its funny. They couldn't get to the red door on one video so decided to deface the mine instead.
Oh urban sherman is on the area 51 hype down this mine, and its all got a little silly, they believe this and other twats bullshit