Web
Analytics
Things that look sad :-( | Photo Threads | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Things that look sad :-(

jellyfish

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hiya. Thought id have a go at starting one of these, see if anyone contributes :-)
The more i visit these places, the more i come across weird items dotted around that , well, just dont look like they want to be there any more. Iv actually felt a little tinge of sadness for the odd boiler or other random machine , sat in a cold dark basement rusting away looking all sad.
Heres a few to kick off, ill add as i find them. Be interesting to see what others have spotted on their travels..

These two were found in a basement somewhere on Bradford Street in Brum

23929958749_516ce1fd6a_k.jpg

24215189111_5ca7ce4e5a_k.jpg

Another one from Bradford Street

25308682319_e54b6afe91_k.jpg

Really long face at Typhoo boiler room

27769793465_f2b7eb5198_k.jpg

Attachments