real time web analytics
Report - - Thoresby Colliery March 2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Thoresby Colliery March 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
That doesn't mean it has to be on a lead.
Put it this way. The dog won't attack you unless the handler has told it to. The dog won't attack on its own accord. If it does then the dog isn't under control.

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
They wouldn't be loose. Just to clarify. They have to be on a lead at all times.

Theoretically yes, you are right. But don't always expect that is going to be the case. I have come across instances where people let dogs loose before and had to make a break before my arse got chewed up.

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Theoretically yes, you are right. But don't always expect that is going to be the case. I have come across instances where people let dogs loose before and had to make a break before my arse got chewed up.
Then that was illegal but so is trespassing lol

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Then that was illegal but so is trespassing lol
Exactly my point, lol - And if you get attacked it will be your word vs security. It is not like there will be sufficient CCTV or witnesses to back up any claims of what really happened. Derelict buildings often in the middle of nowhere will be the case of "Enter at your own risk" lol.