real time web analytics
Video Report - - Thorntons Chocolate Factory ,Belper ,Derbyshire: May 2016 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Thorntons Chocolate Factory ,Belper ,Derbyshire: May 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

noahr2011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys this is my first post here on 28DL. Me and a mate went down and explored the old Thorntons factory in belper yesterday.

You can find the history on the site here: http://www.rotherhamweb.co.uk/h/nthornton.htm.

In terms of whats left in there there is not a lot left in the way of interiors apart from the odd piece of machinery electrical boxes and safety warnings, although we didn't get chance to explore the whole of the factory. However the site is still very interesting with a lot of decay. from what we could tell most of the floors seemed stable enough although there were a few rooms where the floor seemed a bit dodgy.
Thanks for watching guys.

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking first video!

Your lighting was a little weak, but other then that, i love me a Video to watch. Mine are known to be a little long around here, most being 20 Minutes long.

But thats part & parcel to me loving the Documenting i like to put into them...

Nice one guys!

noahr2011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking first video!

Your lighting was a little weak, but other then that, i love me a Video to watch. Mine are known to be a little long around here, most being 20 Minutes long.

But thats part & parcel to me loving the Documenting i like to put into them...

Nice one guys!
Thanks i have uploaded a longer version showing most of the explore on my channel now aswell, also when you say lighting do you mean lighting as in torches and stuff or just video lighting effects on the computer

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks i have uploaded a longer version showing most of the explore on my channel now aswell, also when you say lighting do you mean lighting as in torches and stuff or just video lighting effects on the computer

Thanks.. :)

And nah, the Torches seemed a little Dim, but this could be just me! :) haha