real time web analytics
Thoughts on Tagging? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Thoughts on Tagging?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nakedexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
On more than a few locations I've been to I've seen little stickers by other explorers on the walls and doors, like a calling card.

This is better I guess than spraying your name all over the place.

I have looked up the various people that have left them so it does work for hits.

What is everyone's opinion on this?

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
I used to leave my name in dust or chalk. Lots of places had a wall of names and it seemed fun to add to it.

It really depends on the site. It's probably better for everyone if you leave no sign of having been there.

If you explore and post reports there's really no need to advertise yourself.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Before:
Screenshot_20210830-003351_Flickr.jpg

After:

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
I use to collect pokemon stickers , at the end of certain mines after hard trips usually “blind headings” I have seen people leave initials in the walls by their finger , any peace of graff we remove if we have time and not on speed mode

we dont take easy to spray can idiots do we @Lord Oort

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
everywhere looks better covered in graff! id rather see some graff on a wall than some shitty computer made sticker. Graff aint about advertising, infact its the complete opposite

Specter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
everywhere looks better covered in graff!

99% of it looks like its done by a 6yr old with a sharpie. I'm bored of that random cock and balls or swastika ruining my great shot. I've deleted so many photos because I've noticed afterwards that there's a profanity in it id rather not post.

That being said, There are some out there with actual talent that they're wasting. But, That's few and far between.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I hate stickers on anything. Getting them off glasses or anything new is bad enough. And I hate them in my shots too. Tacky & destructive. We may not break in or damage anything but if you leave a sticker, that's gonna mark aka damage

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
99% of it looks like its done by a 6yr old with a sharpie. I'm bored of that random cock and balls or swastika ruining my great shot. I've deleted so many photos because I've noticed afterwards that there's a profanity in it id rather not post.

That being said, There are some out there with actual talent that they're wasting. But, That's few and far between.
Don’t delete them just photoshop them out. You don’t need to be great at it that’s quite basic stuff.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Tbh I kind of get tags in places that are genuinely hard to get to. Its not good for explorers tho. Even names in the dust fucks places up from time to time.

Who has read this thread (Total: 204) View details