Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Three storey house, Sutton Valance | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Three storey house, Sutton Valance

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone spotted the big three storey house on the right as you go up Sutton Valance Hill? Its behind the long brick wall. Has a couple of lights on inside but looking through back gate-blocked shut- looks very empty. Could be just power left on or squatters/nutter living there!.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone spotted the big three storey house on the right as you go up Sutton Valance Hill? Its behind the long brick wall. Has a couple of lights on inside but looking through back gate-blocked shut- looks very empty. Could be just power left on or squatters/nutter living there!.

Last edited:

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes we are all awake or the house, it was abandoned but after the tour bus went, it kicked the owners up the arse to look after it, I suggest anyone planning to visit to not do so, if the dudes catch you there, you are in trouble, thankfully I got away with it when he caught me but he attempted to hit me with a metal pole a few times! They are not nice people! Stay away for your own safety lol

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes we are all awake or the house, it was abandoned but after the tour bus went, it kicked the owners up the arse to look after it, I suggest anyone planning to visit to not do so, if the dudes catch you there, you are in trouble, thankfully I got away with it when he caught me but he attempted to hit me with a metal pole a few times! They are not nice people! Stay away for your own safety lol
Got any pics from inside?

_motionlessinmike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This is the one the goons keep calling 'The Leopard Manor' then? Does look quite nice inside to be fair.