real time web analytics
Information - - Tidworth/Wiltshire/Salisbury - Getting Started | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Tidworth/Wiltshire/Salisbury - Getting Started

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

huntez99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello ALL,

Im fairly new to this hobby and really want to get started but im a bit stumped with where to begin. Im based in Tidworth and would really appreciate it if someone from this area could 'take me under their wing' as to say and help me out a little. I am legit and would be happy to prove that I am.

Much Appreciated,

J

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

huntez99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wiltshire is all about underground stuff.

Invest in a good quality torch and a compass at least and look for surveys online. One of the surveys comes with a grid reference on it.
Thank you very much for your help. I’ll be sure to bear that in mind.

huntez99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thank you very much. I’ll be sure to give them a read!

Who has read this thread (Total: 150) View details