Good mooch, bastard to get into, lots of poo,,, pretty much sums this one up.The Tilbury power stations are two fossil fuel power stations on the north bank of the River Thames at Tilbury in Essex. The 1,428 MW Tilbury B Power Station has operated since 1967 and fires coal, as well as co-firing oil and biomass. The former oil-fired 360 MW Tilbury A Power Station operated from 1956 until 1981 when it was mothballed.
Don't no the full story, but guessing someone got busted or seen as original access has changed, all good though, makes it that little bit more rewarding when we found our own way in. :)