real time web analytics
Information - - Tiles World, Trafalgar Street, near Pandon Bank, Newcastle upon Tyne | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Tiles World, Trafalgar Street, near Pandon Bank, Newcastle upon Tyne

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Traveller_2023

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I was passing former 'Tiles World', Trafalgar Street, near Pandon Bank, Newcastle upon Tyne the other day and noticed the door was open. I was wondering if anyone fancied exploring around it and uploading photos? From what I could see, it was easy entry via a door.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
was gnna say how utterly boring that would be but it does look quite a old building so worth a look it may hold some goodness upstairs.

Unfortunately its well out my area

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
it is 2 retail units in the facade of the original Manors railway station which closed 1980,
really isn't worth the effort even if a walk in.

Last edited:

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it is 2 retail units in the facade of the original Manors railway station which closed 1980,
Yes i agree its pretty dire in there from what i remember i ventured in many years ago the stairs to the old station level have been removed from what i can recall.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats where you would be wrong, if you climb up where the old steps used to be, theres all the old station hand rails, old station gates and railings and all original tiles, not seen by the public in over 40 years

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
yes, but can you access the remains of the original station from a retail unit?

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes you can

FB_IMG_1679333830036.jpg

thenewexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I was passing former 'Tiles World', Trafalgar Street, near Pandon Bank, Newcastle upon Tyne the other day and noticed the door was open. I was wondering if anyone fancied exploring around it and uploading photos? From what I could see, it was easy entry via a door.
Hi Traveller, iv been in also inside is part of the old station those unit shops there isnt anything in them but its ok and worth taking photos.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I only took a few, did a video on my youtube, geordie urbex, I did it with 'the new explorer' further up page he might have some pics

Who has read this thread (Total: 200) View details