Web
Analytics
Report - - Tillingdown house; Surrey ; July 17 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Tillingdown house; Surrey ; July 17

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Ive edited the title. But please be aware that there are some travellers of immigration status here, they are not friendly and locked us in at weekend. Please be cautious.

I've been quite vague about location here, as like some others, some places need protecting from the vandals and metal thieves. The house does have a name but at this time I do not want to publish it, Ive called it Zoes manor house as nick name. ( Believe its the current owners name. There are some nice features here, so hope title is ok. Will delete if admin disapprove. But I have seen others as vague as this.

This was a 2 part explore of this big old house. The nice features still in place, I hope my photos do them justice. So a bit photo heavy, as nearly every room had a nice, or ornate fireplace.

Not loads of history, but the house has been empty since 2011. It dates back to around 1918 I believe. Could be wrong on that, im sure anyone whos been here can put that right. The previous owner died and the house has been up for sale for many years. There appears to have been some families all living here at one point. Different surnames were registered here, as well as doors numbered on the upper levels. No graffiti anywhere, apart from the cellar, which was in two parts, with two staircases down. The very bad roof had soaked through 4 floors, mostly in the hallways though.

IMG_6192.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6112.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6208.jpg

IMG_6215.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6146.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

IMG_6130.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

Last edited:

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
The travellers were not there Saturday night nor today when we went.
There are now lots of caravans/mobiles and they have lots of farm equip there.
I know where this is on the the #### ;)
No one even disturbed us and we went round the entire courtyard for well over 2 hours
It's worth a visit if you're not there to trash the place. But I think the scaffolding guys down the end of the footpath use it for storage as one of their trucks is up there

Calamity Jane

Regular User
No one even disturbed us and we went round the entire courtyard for well over 2 hours
It's worth a visit if you're not there to trash the place. But I think the scaffolding guys down the end of the footpath use it for storage as one of their trucks is up there

I was there Sat night too lol . The week before the travellers were there, but I went again this Sat and carvans had gone. Signs of growing were about ;)

Calamity Jane

Regular User

Did you turn up around 1am?