real time web analytics
Question - - To be or not to be? | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - To be or not to be?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RogueTrooper

28DL Member
28DL Member
Theres a particular location in my hometown (plymouth) which ive always wanted to climb.
However its right in the city centre where there are pole cams and cctv aplenty.
Ive recce'd the site several times and there is a point of access at rear of several large department stores.
Several tiers of outbuildings and ladders with the top one blocked by a plate of steel padlocked to the rungs.
Im just conflicted as to whether its worth it or not ? The location for photography is so desirable, its iconic, its a vantage point so good for a view.
My plan is to scale it quick, exercise caution whilst up there ( naturally ), avoid being seen be johnny public, take photos, then promptly get down.
Need advice, anybody who has done urban climbs before would he greatly appreciated.

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
Yup do it before someone else does, they fuck it up and it gets made harder! If you've always wanted to do it you'd be mad not to right? It's only trespass. I'm pretty sure that's how it goes these days, we've youtube to thank for that

Jack Wilkinson1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If it’s the building i think you mean (the one next to the copthorne hotel) then it’s already been done I think. I haven’t done too many urban climbs myself just some scaffolding on construction sites and a few rooftops, things like that. But I’ve got a good mate whose climbed a lot of cranes and similar buildings. From what he’s told me the best bit of advice I could give you is to do it in the early hours of the morning. If you did get caught there’s not a lot the police can do.
Hope this helps