Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Toddle Inn, Belfast | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Toddle Inn, Belfast

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys. I need some information or anything about the past. As the title suggests, it is an abandoned toddler day care place just off the Saintfield Road. If you have any information on it or how I could find any PM me. Thanks

nikkicbex31

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there :) did you manage to find it? I've been there before, it's really easy to find but not a great explorer TBH

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there :) did you manage to find it? I've been there before, it's really easy to find but not a great explorer TBH

Yea I found it about a year ago. I was just looking for some information on it. If anybody knew why it closed and stuff like that. Thanks

nikkicbex31

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad you found it :) sorry i haven't any Intel on why it closed, I only stumbled across it coming back home from another explore.

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad you found it :) sorry i haven't any Intel on why it closed, I only stumbled across it coming back home from another explore.
Yea it’s just sorta there. It seems so random that it hasn’t been knocked down given it’s in the middle of a housing area. Tbf one of the buildings seems to have collapsed. Where were you exploring before?

nikkicbex31

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yea it’s just sorta there. It seems so random that it hasn’t been knocked down given it’s in the middle of a housing area. Tbf one of the buildings seems to have collapsed. Where were you exploring before?
If memory serves me right i think I was at the mortuary at foster Green that day.