Offered - Tokina 11-16mm - Nikon fit

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Let's do this
Regular User
Mar 6, 2011
I've now gone full frame so can't make use of this anymore. It's been a super lens and I just hope I get something equally as good for my new camera soon. This is the mark 1 version of the lens so does not have an internal motor. It's in incredible condition. Not a single mark on the glass. And I don't think there's a mark on the body either. It comes boxed and with the hood + cap. The hood however does has a split but this never bothered me and doesn't detract from its functioning.

Looking for about £280 posted. I will get some pics up soon if I get any interest.
Last edited: