real time web analytics
Report - - Tollerton ROC Post - North Yorkshire - June 13' | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tollerton ROC Post - North Yorkshire - June 13'

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbanadvantage

Overtly Covert
28DL Full Member
I have past Tollerton loads of times and always wondered what the 'thing' was in the middle of a field, until recently I always thought it was drainage access etc, until I joined 28 days, the last report for this site shows the site used as a dumping ground for tyres etc.

The site has been cleaned up and i went for a mooch this weekend as was in the area, tbh the inside hasnt changed much but the experience of going underground was a new one to me.
At first, i had a tight chest and alot of anxiety, but when I got down there, it was so quiet, and relaxed I just enjoyed the atmosphere, me my p7, camera and a bottle of water, quite calm, still alot of original wiring left, including the battery connections, light fitting and switch, and some original bt conections, pretty bare but hasnt been trashed, first RoC post, and visit underground but thouroughly enjoyed.

nothing left, nothing taken and i shut the lid aswell on the way out (it was open when i arrived)

The outside, the vent shaft has been smahed
01_zps61547f3d.jpg

Very Inviting
02_zpsaef9df4c.jpg

Second thoughts ??
03_zpsd0e8db28.jpg

But i went down
04_zps1cd3a0bb.jpg

Pump shot every one seems to take
05_zps22e29171.jpg

The inside
06_zps09cec71b.jpg