real time web analytics
Report - - Tonedale Mill, Wellington, June 2020 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tonedale Mill, Wellington, June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ikkdjct

28DL Regular User
Regular User
As I visited the Tonedale Dye Works just before lockdown I thought I would pay a brief visit to the Tonedale Mill now especially since they are pretty local to me. I won't dwelve into the history here since that has been covered many times in previous reports. Not the most original location, I know, but I hope you enjoy the pics nevertheless.

IMG_5606.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5572.jpg

Thanks for looking.

ikkdjct

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks. I could not find the boiler house, which does not necessarily mean it is not there anymore though.

ikkdjct

28DL Regular User
Regular User
No signs of any active work in progress. A lot of windows have been boarded up, some bricked in, but that is all.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Thanks. I could not find the boiler house, which does not necessarily mean it is not there anymore though.

It's right by the front gate into the site, you have to go through a big wide opening which looks like it leads to nothing and there is a door off to the right which takes you into it - the only way in as far as I know.

Seffy

Staff member
Good to have a recent update looks like not much has changed on the site.. at least there isn't any rogue 'security' there anymore!