real time web analytics
Report - - Torbay Berkeley Hotel, Devon. October 2018 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Torbay Berkeley Hotel, Devon. October 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was a relatively quick explore so will get straight into it....

THE EXPLORE
Access is easy as long as your mindful and quiet, and a good majority of the buildings are all accessible! Probably spent an hour or so taking a few pictures but as I was on my way to another location I didn't want to spend too long here. There are a few really interesting little spots here such as the old ambulance, pool and bar room, managed to get a few snaps so here they are, Enjoy :)

IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

IMG_4328.JPG

IMG_4332.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4343.JPG

IMG_4340.JPG

IMG_4346.JPG

Last edited:

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You got lucky, was all sealed up earlier this year when I tried it.
Yeh I did hear it was pretty tightly sealed until recently, guess my luck came through on this visit! On the other hand, I did have 2 other unsuccessful explores later in the day to make up for it lol!

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve heard chavs looking for a fight with anyone , live on the bit of the site that’s not abandoned and have a history of trying to be violent with urbexers so be careful of the cunts if you are visiting this place

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve heard chavs looking for a fight with anyone , live on the bit of the site that’s not abandoned and have a history of trying to be violent with urbexers so be careful of the cunts if you are visiting this place
To be fair while I was there it was completely silent and i didn't hear a thing, although I did see that one of, if not two buildings at the top of the site looked like they were being lived in and I did see a couple of people wander in while i slipped out.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be fair while I was there it was completely silent and i didn't hear a thing, although I did see that one of, if not two buildings at the top of the site looked like they were being lived in and I did see a couple of people wander in while i slipped out.
Fairs and ye I heard about that

Xplor33

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the bump, I was just wondering if anyone knows if this site is still accessible for an explore? Cheers