real time web analytics
Report - - Town house, Southport, June 2020 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Town house, Southport, June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Recently got a new camera so i decided id get a feel for it at this place, no idea on history since i've never seen anything about it on the web. On google maps an old sign mentioned 'Town House' so i thought that's what id name the place. its been like it is currently for a while thought it was good enough to post, so enjoy :thumb

If anybody who knows the place, feel free to say some history on it.
Explore
A perfect place to test my new camera, a small place but with alot of interesting old items left inside, Access is awkward but not something insanely complicated.

Alizan97&

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
brill pictures mate, looks so well kept, tried finding this last night but had no look :/ hopefully getting access to the Southport underground street tonight

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
hopefully getting access to the southport underground street tonight
Good luck with that (you'll need it!) Not heard of anyone getting in there apart from through the pub basement , maybe there's a way through the nightclub that got moved to NP but I have no clue in all honesty.

Alizan97&

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I was the first explorer in manhattans for a long time, made my page explode gains 4K likes in 4 days, went through the doors in the pier last night but that’s blocked off but from a reliable source we think we have a entrance that isn’t blocked up, even when we went down the manhole a while ago even that was bricked up lol

Alizan97&

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Going to the book makers house in a bit seeing how fucked it is now, would love to find that town house aswell

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Going to the book makers house in a bit seeing how fucked it is now, would love to find that town house aswell
Post a few reports on here and I'll help you out with that, not a big fan of facebook scene so i stay far away from that, Manhattans is a stunning place had it on my radar for more time than I'd be willing to admit so nice to get inside (wonder who opened it up tho)

Alizan97&

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And yeah going to be uploading a load tonight now I got the hang of how this page works properly:)

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
Yeah I was the first explorer in manhattans for a long time, made my page explode gains 4K likes in 4 days, went through the doors in the pier last night but that’s blocked off but from a reliable source we think we have a entrance that isn’t blocked up, even when we went down the manhole a while ago even that was bricked up lol
I'd be interested to know if any tram tracks are still in situ on Southport pier

Who has read this thread (Total: 301) View details