real time web analytics
Report - - ToysRus, Reading | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ToysRus, Reading

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

winter12012

28DL Member
28DL Member
Had a bit of a wonder around the old Toys R us in Reading and took a few pictures of places i haven't seen of there yet, if you want to see more pics and get some info about the building and another adjacent to it then check out CallumCromwell01's post:
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/toysrus-homebase-reading.112859/
DSC02306.JPG

Ladder with a metal hatch down to the (as shown below) generator room
DSC02317.JPG

Not that well versed in generators but i think its a generator
DSC02310.JPG

DSC02289.JPG

Ground floor of the building
DSC02276.JPG

Log book: wont post contents a lot of personal details and phone numbers in there for some reason.
DSC02272.JPG

Got onto the roof which was pretty cool (although there is an active apartment building directly behind where i took this photo)
DSC02287.JPG

Last edited:

ShirleyC

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a bit of a wonder around the old Toys R us in Reading and took a few pictures of places i haven't seen of there yet, if you want to see more pics and get some info about the building and another adjacent to it then check out CallumCromwell01's post:
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/toysrus-homebase-reading.112859/
DSC02306.JPG

Ladder with a metal hatch down to the (as shown below) generator room
DSC02317.JPG

Not that well versed in generators but i think its a generator
DSC02310.JPG

DSC02289.JPG

Ground floor of the building
DSC02276.JPG

Log book: wont post contents a lot of personal details and phone numbers in there for some reason.
DSC02272.JPG

Got onto the roof which was pretty cool (although there is an active apartment building directly behind where i took this photo)
DSC02287.JPG
I got quite excited when I saw this as I worked for a short while in Toys R Us offices in Reading, is left before the shop had even opened!

Who has read this thread (Total: 163) View details