real time web analytics
Report - - Train Turn Table, Sheds and old office block, Wieden, Germany May 2016 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Train Turn Table, Sheds and old office block, Wieden, Germany May 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Well I learnt a lesson this weekend.
Whenever I go on a holiday or a weekend away I usually research the location to death and lug all my gear over. Invariably, family stuff is all too busy and I don't get a chance to escape for a bit leaving me feeling frustrated.
This weekend was a wedding in southern Germany and I didn't even bother researching or bring my gear.
Of course in a quiet moment I boot up the the old phone and take a look at google sat images and discover this little lovely across the road from my hotel!
Armed with nothing but my useless camera phone, I nip across a couple of hours before i'm due to head for the airport to have a nose. First time I have brought my other half with me as she doesn't really share the interest, but she really liked this place with nature taking it back....well at least until we came across a shifty bunch doing some 'glamour' photography :eek:)
Prob lots more to see here but only had 45minutes! (and my crappy camera phone).
Not very good pics-

Weiden0004_zpsbg48zmje.jpg

weiden_zpsm2h591dh.jpg

Weiden0015_zpsb2znverb.jpg

Weiden0014_zpsmzfwjaac.jpg

Weiden0013_zpszedrhtbs.jpg

Weiden0003_zps7qgouilw.jpg

Weiden0002_zps46u3jmyp.jpg

Weiden0012_zpsqwhibdft.jpg

Weiden0001_zps1ydoqglg.jpg

Weiden0020_zpsgawaurxd.jpg

Weiden0009_zpstrwpxio1.jpg

Weiden0011_zpsbbfrad8h.jpg

Weiden0010_zpstqqldvr7.jpg

Weiden0019_zpsualzhmcq.jpg

Weiden0017_zps7lzbxyvv.jpg

Weiden0000_zpsulruqfzk.jpg

Weiden0018_zpsobd6jxrx.jpg

Weiden0016_zps1mlzc5zx.jpg

Weiden0008_zpswlgx64jb.jpg

Weiden0007_zpszannotue.jpg

Weiden0006_zpsww0r0vlz.jpg

Weiden0005_zpsaduk2vrq.jpg

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Trainz :thumb haha got any more pics of the clock in the 3rd picture? Railway clocks are always a nice feature

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Sadly not, that bit of building looked like it was semi-live so I wasn't hanging around there. The glamour shooters had tried to explain to me in broken English that getting caught around the tracks was bad news with the german filth.

captainweird

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pretty good for phone pics, I always say if it's phone pics or no pics, go for the phone. But be prepared to delete most of them!

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
not many of them left. thanks for sharing. it looks interesting

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details