Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Trillian's Bar, Newcastle | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Trillian's Bar, Newcastle

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
Regular User
It has also affected the Pow Burn in North Shields, the Bridle Path in Whickham, the Blagdon Arms in Cramlington (spent my college weekends drinking in here), the Grey Horse in East Boldon, Whitehills and the Red Lion in Chester-le-Street, Chesters, Chaplins, Varsity and the Blue Bell in Sunderland, and Varsity in Durham.

Richt247

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeah it was on facebook yesterday that it was closed, "Due to circumstances beyond our control Trillians will cease trading with immediate effect." thats on there main page.

Loha4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Richt247 I know, just posting it here as there wasn't a thread :)

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
I live real close to the Blue Bell, I'll see if I can have a look.
You wont be able to get in, your only 16 :p:

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Id be more than happy to explore any pubs mentioned, just make sure theres a pint waiting ;)
should've gone to TJ Doyles back in April/May when it was pristine before the fire.. could have poured yourself one... :p:

motoguzzi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No way, can't the Blue Bell is closing down. Lived just down the road from it all my life. Surely someone will buy it.