real time web analytics
Report - - Truleigh Hill R2 Nuclear Bunker 03-10-07 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Truleigh Hill R2 Nuclear Bunker 03-10-07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

James barratt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh and if you lot like adventures, I know of a hole in Merstham near Caterham that's in the hedge row of a field. It goes down twenty feet. The diameter of the hole is about 3 feet round just enough for a body to tightly squeeze down. Then at the bottom there's a sidewards hole like the entrance to a rabbit den. Pulling yourself down through it, and passing the point of no return, you have to shuffle along on your back some ways. Then after all that misery, you come out in an underground cavern. Water forming lakes, and rocks everywhere. It led off past the first lake and into the distance. I never went and turned around fast. Was glad to be back up in the field when I got there.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Oh and if you lot like adventures, I know of a hole in Merstham near Caterham that's in the hedge row of a field. It goes down twenty feet. The diameter of the hole is about 3 feet round just enough for a body to tightly squeeze down. Then at the bottom there's a sidewards hole like the entrance to a rabbit den. Pulling yourself down through it, and passing the point of no return, you have to shuffle along on your back some ways. Then after all that misery, you come out in an underground cavern. Water forming lakes, and rocks everywhere. It led off past the first lake and into the distance. I never went and turned around fast. Was glad to be back up in the field when I got there.

there's a few reports of that mine on here already mate..if your on about the same hole

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Could you help me to find the reports. I am new on here. If so we can narrow down if it's the same place. I would like to see pictures.

The one you describe ,would it have a concrete platform atthetop with a metal bar hooped over the top to attach a rope to ? and the water at the end looks like this? Place is called quarry Dean..type that in the search bar and there are two reports

26134992162_a8ff560cc1_b.jpg

Drena

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the response James. Not sure I'd e wanting to die slowly down there either haha! I'm interested in the bunker for a project me and my team are working on. What would be the best way to contact him? Happy to speak directly in private however suits you best. Many thanks in advance.

Baked beanie

28DL Member
28DL Member
I know the farmer as I live in Truleigh hill.Certainly the place I'm heading if trump and putin go to war. Only for twenty years, and with no chance of stocking it up with food and air filtration plus lighting, it's really a place to certainly die in. Wouldn't it be better to let the nuke and the bright light end it fast, rather than suffering down there in the damp knowing you only have a couple weeks provisions and nothing else.

I wanted to see this place myself, only I never quite get around to arranging a visit.

If you arrange one then can I come? I went up there today but couldn't find an entrance near the bungalow. The weather was pretty bad though so I'll return when its better and have a better scout around.

tom182

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello I'm looking for some body who would want to go up there at some point to possibly see if there's anyway in?

wander1er

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I'm local. Went there about 2yrs ago and it was all sealed up, but I'll be up for another visit

tom182

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I'm local. Went there about 2yrs ago and it was all sealed up, but I'll be up for another visit
hello I'm from mile oak where abouts are you from? as I'm looking to go up in the next week or possibly end of this week and yeah I saw it was yesterday the bunker house.

Paulp9776

28DL Member
28DL Member
hello I'm from mile oak where abouts are you from? as I'm looking to go up in the next week or possibly end of this week and yeah I saw it was yesterday the bunker house.
Did you get in went up a little while ago could not get in

tom182

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello i recently went up there found out that the owner of the bunker previously owned s video shop in stenying and that there's lots of tv's inside the bunker and that something bad happen out side one of the abandoned houses up there

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Hello i recently went up there found out that the owner of the bunker previously owned s video shop in stenying and that there's lots of tv's inside the bunker and that something bad happen out side one of the abandoned houses up there

Dont remember tvs inside but it was quite some time ago.

Who has read this thread (Total: 193) View details