real time web analytics
General - - Tunnels southend my experiences paris catacombs | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Tunnels southend my experiences paris catacombs

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Catacomber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all. Good to be hear. I haven't got a terrible amount of experience but been on a couple great missions ..... been down the Paris catacombs twice, great experiences, hoping to go as soon as this s**t is over, not the bits your allowed in..... message me for some stories
Climbed to the top of the old mill at stambridge Rochford, before it started falling down. Living close to leigh on sea, I know of a drainage tunnel that runs from near a local golf course all the way to the sea, maybe 2 miles, big enough to drive a car down, Reading something the other day of world war tunnels in Southend very interested. Also done some research on the extensive basement in the kuursall, I was speaking with an older chap, years ago there was a private club down there and he said the network was big. Any local people want any info or have anything they think would be of interest let me know

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome, you will get a much better response if you post up a few reports of places you've already been to. As it is noone has a clue who you are and will be very unlikely to share info with you.

Have a read of this thread to let you know how things work around here.

Get some reports up and you should settle in nicely. Loads of us do the Cata's so you may be able to get yourself on a trip.

Catacomber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Understood, many thanks. Will do and look forward to hearing/sharing some interesting stuff.
Finding my feet how to navigate and tried posting a few pics but were too large so will have to figure that out.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
We have a guide for that too.

Catacomber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
True to the guide I should have spent a while reading through first, I hold my hands up to that now.
Cheers on the guide.

DE-eVOLVED

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all. Good to be hear. I haven't got a terrible amount of experience but been on a couple great missions ..... been down the Paris catacombs twice, great experiences, hoping to go as soon as this s**t is over, not the bits your allowed in..... message me for some stories
Climbed to the top of the old mill at stambridge Rochford, before it started falling down. Living close to leigh on sea, I know of a drainage tunnel that runs from near a local golf course all the way to the sea, maybe 2 miles, big enough to drive a car down, Reading something the other day of world war tunnels in Southend very interested. Also done some research on the extensive basement in the kuursall, I was speaking with an older chap, years ago there was a private club down there and he said the network was big. Any local people want any info or have anything they think would be of interest let me know
Iam from Southend and very interested in tunnels as well.. if you are still active on here I'd be interested in chatting to you

Who has read this thread (Total: 166) View details