Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Tunnels under Newcastle | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Tunnels under Newcastle

bousfieldaniel

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not sure how true some of these are, except the Victoria tunnel. I was looking for places in Newcastle and came across this post on another site, I'll put the link below. It would be so cool if all of these existed, further down the page someone was also talking about rooms under Newcastle central station and not sure which page it was on but a utilities tunnel under the Tyne around Heaton.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1308595&page=4

image_zpsr7lhxhcv.png

Attachments

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I wouldn't believe any of them, with maybe the exception of the Post Office tunnel if it was a large sorting depot.

Bolts

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Best bet is to go and have a look, although like OT said a lot of them sound pretty unlikely.
Rumours about tunnels seem to float around in almost every town in the UK, it's just finding them that's the tough bit...