real time web analytics
Report - - Turks Biggest and Best Scottish ROC Trip - April 09' | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Turks Biggest and Best Scottish ROC Trip - April 09'

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
1690 miles,
40 ROC Posts,
1 Epic Chimney,
3 B&B's,
4 Take Aways,
12 Teletalks,
1 Burnt Wreck,
3 Flooded posts.

Firstly Props to Frank Alexander & Bob for giving us the talk and the tour at Skelmorlie open day, thanks to Gorecki for giving me free digs one night in sunny Aberdeen and also thanks to Zimbob for the lend of the rope ladder (much appreciated mate)...

Having visited a few Scottish ROC's before I thought I knew what the flavour of the trip would be, how wrong one person can be.

In Scotland visiting ROC posts is a whole different kettle of fish. Whilst in other English counties, the posts come thick and fast at about 10-15 miles between posts with easy no brainer driving, Scottish posts have an average of 25 miles between posts, and the driving is awesome!

Until this week, I didnt realise a man could fall in love with a road, I now stand corrected!!! The road between Tomintoul and Glenferness is simply astounding done at an illegal average speed ;)

Travelling at silly speeds around countryside which I thought only existed in Catherine Cookson adaptations really broke down the monotony of ROC visits.

Anywho, less talk, more pictures!!

scot1-1.jpg

scot10-1.jpg

scot11-1.jpg

scot12-1.jpg

scot13-1.jpg

scot14-1.jpg

scot15-1.jpg

scot16-1.jpg

scot17.jpg

scot18.jpg

scot19.jpg