real time web analytics
Report - - Tuxedo Royale - Middlesbrough - July 2014 | Leisure Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tuxedo Royale - Middlesbrough - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TerryO

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am part of a group trying to raise funds to restore this ship as a training resource for young people Any ideas for fundraising would be much appreciated.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
I am part of a group trying to raise funds to restore this ship as a training resource for young people Any ideas for fundraising would be much appreciated.

Sounds like a decent idea. What sort of training would it be used for?

Bunk3r

28DL Memb3r
28DL Full Member
That's a lot of funds to raise. How much do you think it will cost? What fundraising have you got planned?

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
How much do you think it will cost?

I think think the hull is integrally damaged. There's a bit split developing, caused by the Royale's own weight pushing on itself. I'm not sure if that sort of thing can be fixed?

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Nice one doing it through the day, we had a nightmare on the night with security so rather they have stepped down or you guys are like ninjas :D

Did you enjoy the smell of the tees?

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Nice one doing it through the day, we had a nightmare on the night with security so rather they have stepped down or you guys are like ninjas :D

Did you enjoy the smell of the tees?

Haha, the smell of the Tees was... Interesting :) Like ninjas mate ;)