real time web analytics
Report - - Tuxedo Royale - Middlesbrough - July 2014 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tuxedo Royale - Middlesbrough - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Top stuff! I'd like to see that myself before she is scrapped!

There were plans to restore her... But, I'm not sure how much truth there was to the article I read. The likelihood is that she'll fall apart before anyone does anything with her. It's incredible how the vessel is beginning to split due to the weight of the water pinning one side down.

Reverber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very good pics :) Though it always saddens me to see a ship left to rot, they were built for riding the waves not to slowly corrode away.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice ones mate :thumb

Got loads of pics of this over the years, when calling up to the Transporter Bridge, as it sank further into the mud. never thought about having a look in.....now i don"t need too :) This is well "Fooked" i"ve dived 70 yr old wrecks in better condition than this lol

I"ve only ever seen Cormerants on-board before :)

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Nice ones mate :thumb

Got loads of pics of this over the years, when calling up to the Transporter Bridge, as it sank further into the mud. never thought about having a look in.....now i don"t need too :) This is well "Fooked" i"ve dived 70 yr old wrecks in better condition than this lol

I"ve only ever seen Cormerants on-board before :)

Haha :p: So cool inside though, where the bottom sections have been entirely flooded. Everything is a bit squidgy under foot mind.

Robbo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
what a great report, liked all the pictures. sad to see it decay like this