real time web analytics
Report - - UKWMO Sector 10 Filter Block, Goosnargh | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - UKWMO Sector 10 Filter Block, Goosnargh

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

B

Blueprint

Hi there everyone. This is my first post on the forum and just wanted to say a quick hello before i start my rant on the Urban Explore. (Hello!).

Ok, so this is actually my second UE but the first one to Whittingham with planb i didn't feel my pictures were worth showing, so i'll start with these ones.

Getting into the bunker was easy, however before we realised the actual enterance i went down a shaft to only realise it was just... a shaft... to no where. Haha < noob.

The explore was a bit of a random visit, because originally myself and planb had arranged to visit Whittingham asylum again, however due to circumstance we visited the bunker and so I wasn't really equipped for working in the dark. Luckily planb has many torches so i owe him for lending me one (thanks again buddy).

The more i explore the more i realise what i need so bare with me as i gain experience, and any feedback from you guys is really appreciated.

on with the pictures...

planb suggested we try to do some light painting as we'd never done it. From what was a quick experiment turned into a couple of hours playing with long exposures and torches.
DSC_6496.jpg

DSC_6498.jpg

DSC_6499.jpg

DSC_6503.jpg

DSC_6495.jpg

DSC_6492.jpg

I must admit i could of done the painting all day but tried to take a few quick snaps of different areas.
Annoyingly using the wide angle lens with the flash cast a shadow into the picture (lesson learnt).
DSC_6489.jpg

DSC_6512.jpg

DSC_6519.jpg

DSC_6525.jpg

DSC_6527.jpg

DSC_6526.jpg