Web
Analytics
Report - - Underground Medical Centre, Sheffield - August 2010 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Underground Medical Centre, Sheffield - August 2010

Kitty

Home-breaking baker
28DL Full Member
Visited with Muttley, Ojay and Woodburner.

Firstly, respect to aem for digging this place up. It has the most bizarre access I think I've ever encountered and is well worth a look see if purely for it's age and total weirdness.

So, I dug up nadda on the history front either. All I can tell you is that it's a medical centre. It's underground. It's a foofing arse to get into. etc.

I'm afraid I was tripod fail for this little jaunt so the results that follow are from my very best hospital paparazzi collection :p

Enjoy!

IMGP9411.jpg

IMGP9419.jpg

IMGP9479.jpg

IMGP9442.jpg

IMGP9460.jpg

IMGP9451.jpg

IMGP9503.jpg

IMGP9486.jpg

IMGP9471.jpg

IMGP9438.jpg

IMGP9474.jpg