real time web analytics
Question - - Underground Nightclub Manchester | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Underground Nightclub Manchester

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Troyboi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm looking into some more details about the underground Nightclub in Manchester but I can't see anything anywhere.
anyone else have any info?

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Do you mean the one full of crackhead under the prudential buildings, when I went there where kids smoking weed and smashing shit on the roof and people doing harder stuff in the basement, I'd give it a very wide berth, I mean I'd do the same to Oldham, saw some kids pressuring this homeless guy to do some hard drugs.. That was my ticket out of there.

Normski99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do you mean the one full of crackhead under the prudential buildings, when I went there where kids smoking weed and smashing shit on the roof and people doing harder stuff in the basement, I'd give it a very wide berth, I mean I'd do the same to Oldham, saw some kids pressuring this homeless guy to do some hard drugs.. That was my ticket out of there.
How long ago was that?

Troyboi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was empty when we were there we also done the burned down car dealership in Doncaster has a very near miss police escape lol turned the corner and old bill was right at the gates waiting so turned around and ran out the back in th car and gone

Who has read this thread (Total: 524) View details