Web
Analytics
Report - - Underground Sites - Crystal Palace Subway - London - Oct 2011 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Underground Sites - Crystal Palace Subway - London - Oct 2011

pearl jam

28DL Member
28DL Member
This has been reported on here a number of times before (most recently by IntusOmne - check this if you're interested in the history). It was reported as pretty easy for a first timer but it turned out it wasn't on this occasion - we got past one gate and down to the subway entrance but both sides of the subway have been padlocked and I wasn't up for any breaking and entering.

That said, it was fun trying to find and I managed to get some photos of the subway and surrounding area that I hope you'll find interesting:

QA153293.jpg

QA153256-1.jpg

QA153284.jpg

QA153276.jpg

QA153250.jpg

Hopefully this will be the first of many reports! :thumb