real time web analytics
Report - - Underground Water Treatment Plant Belstone Devon July 2010 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Underground Water Treatment Plant Belstone Devon July 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jane Doe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are two huge underground storage tanks and works which were used for storing water off the moor and filtering it to make it safe for human consumption. It was originally owned by South West Water .It was decommissioned in the 1960s and has lain empty ever since. It was a bizaar little place ,as its right on Dartmoor .

Jane Doe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was on the market in 2018 for a price tag of £28000. Any idea if anybody took it on? (note being in a National park unlikely planning permission would be given for anything)
I couldnt find any info regarding someone buying it and i havent been back there since 2010 .. i would like to know as well if it did sell and what they did with it

GreenAlex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I'm a reporter for DevonLive/PlymouthLive and I was hoping to write a feature article on this bunker. These photos are great - could you give us permission to use them for the story, please? That's if the photos do belong to yourself, JaneDoe.

Who has read this thread (Total: 189) View details