Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Unexplored? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Unexplored?

Lee Adach

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all, just found this forum and addicted. I've always been intrigued by places that have been abandoned and never knew there were people out there exploring them!

I did notice however, that no one seems to have visited Danley Middle School on the Isle of Sheppey as this has been empty for the last 2 years (as far as I am aware) and the old Olau Ferries terminal in Sheerness Docks. Both of these would certainly make excellent additions to this site!

watchman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Unexploered?

3 words for you squire: Get In There.:thumb

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Lots of phones now take some very very good pictures
Get out there and give it a shot, if you dont like the results return later with a proper camera

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User

I did notice however, that no one seems to have visited Danley Middle School on the Isle of Sheppey as this has been empty for the last 2 years (as far as I am aware) and the old Olau Ferries terminal in Sheerness Docks. Both of these would certainly make excellent additions to this site!
There's 24hr security on Danley middle school, or at least there was when I last checked it. Last I heard Halfway Primary were moving into the Buildings, although I'm not sure whether that ever happened or not. To be fair, it's a 1960's school building so I didn't really put that much effort into it.

EDIT: http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/School-sale-99-years-lessons/story-12009543-detail/story.html not sure if they ever did or not thou, I never went back to have another look.

ANOTHER EDIT: http://www.kentonline.co.uk/times_guardian/news/2012/june/8/island’s_new_school_latest.aspx looks like it's being demolished as we speak!

The Olau line termnial I was aware of, but it's on the Docks and personally I'm not going anywhere near those as it's a different ballgame getting caught there and for me not worth the hassle. Might be worth it for some others thou.

Last edited:

Lee Adach

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Sorry, just read all of the replies, decided to go and live in Tenerife for a year... Maybe will have to balls to check it out sometime, that at the Steel Mill as that is now empty too.