Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - University of Leeds, mysterious door... | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - University of Leeds, mysterious door...

Trivun

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all! Back when I was a student at the university, there was a strange door at the back of the student union that I never saw open except once (and when it was I was too busy going to a lecture to go exploring :(). Maybe anyone still at the university or in the local area could shed some light on it? Unforunately I don't have any pictures because I'm no longer in Leeds, but the door is not too far from Mine Bar. There's an open space that's bordered by the student union on one side, the student theatre/performing arts school on another, and by a hall of residence on another side, and the door is sort of in the middle (looks a bit like a door into a bunker, going into a grassy hillock). Maybe worth exploring if anyone local sees it open at any point?

Trivun

28DL Member
28DL Member
Why not write to the university and ask?
Might be a good idea, actually, I never thought to try that. Then again, just straight up asking isn't anywhere near as fun as someone going in and exploring it to find out its secrets ;D

Homosapien1918

28DL Member
28DL Member
It gives entry to the old stage/performing arts area beneath the pyramid glass rooflight. Think it is used mostly for storage now they have built the new performing arts place.